Identifying Your Faucet Model
Cold Supply Line Tag
- The model number is printed on a tag that is attached to the cold water supply line of the faucet.
- The supply line is located below the sink, countertop, bath rim, or behind the bowl of a bidet.
- The model number, or part number, is typically preceded by "P/N."
- In the image above, the model number is 6227-V3-AA.
Types of Cold Supply Lines
- Depending on the type of faucet, the supply line coming from the underside of the faucet may be a copper tube or a flexible hose.
- The supply line should have a tag attached to it with "COLD" printed on one side.
- The other side of the tag will contain the faucet model number.
Difficulty Identifying Your Model
- If the cold supply line tag is missing or the number is difficult to read, contact the Customer Care Center at 1-800-4KOHLER (1-800-456-4537) for assistance finding your model number.
Click Here For Maintenance And Service Parts
1256278-10-A ©Kohler Co.